Are you a chef? A talented server? A gun barista? Or maybe you would prefer to work with the boats?
We are looking for juniors and qualified hospitality workers or anyone keen to learn.
Fill out your details here, email us your resume and we'll let you know what we've got coming up.
We're always on the look out for new individuals to join the Boatshed. We're a pretty fun bunch!
Check out the current positions we have open here.
We are looking for a steady handed, fast and efficient casual waiter for 15+ hours, starting now.
No experience necessary, but is preferred.
You need to be prepared to work in a busy cafe/restaurant and have a current RSA (or willing to get one) if you are over 18.
Must be available WEEKENDS, Public Holidays, and 4-5 shifts per week - mainly day shifts between 7am and 3pm. Some nights for the right person.
You will be required at times to work by yourself on the floor in a small 2-3 person team, taking orders, clearing tables, carrying food/drinks to tables, taking payments. You must be able to keep the pace and handle the pressure. It's easy if you're organised.
Come and join a great team of professionals in Tea Garden's best restaurant, with the best view of the Myall River. (regularly listed #1 on Tripadvisor)
Hours per week : Full time 38 hours ( during the business hours on a rotational weekly roster)
Must be available WEEKENDS, Public Holidays.You need to be prepared to work in a busy cafe/restaurant
Please refer this Website or our Social media for more details about our operations.
As a Chef you will perform the following duties:
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food using various utensils or griller
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Minimize wastage
Appropriate candidate must have the following skills, education and experience:
- Proven experience as a chef for at least 3 years.
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- Cert 3 in commercial cookery or Equivalent
- Able to cook international dishes.
NOTE: Only applicants meeting the above criteria must apply. If you don’t meet the above criteria, please do not apply. Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be preferred. Other applicants can apply only if they meet the above criteria.
Come and join a great team of professionals in Tea Garden's best restaurant, with the best view of the Myall River. (regularly listed #1 on Tripadvisor) We located at 110 Marine Drive, Tea gardens 2324, NSW.